Monday, January 23, 2006

words can never be enough.

Indecisive me
mel ask me to blog about the career path i want to take so that everyone can pray specifically. Sigh...i feel depressed thinking about this. I feel like Alice in wonderland coming to a fork in the road and asking GOD aka the chesire cat which road to take. i really dun knoe. i really wish i can hv more passion, aim n direction in life. but it really doesnt matter which road i take as I knoe he is at the end of it.

Expected salary: $1800 ( i prefer to work bcoz i enjoy not bcoz of pay)
Jobs that I am praying for in order of preference:
1) teaching related ( i really do enjoy teaching but the door of opportunity is not open n i do doubt if i am cut up for it a not)
2) admin related ( even thou i really dun like but i see myself more suited to it)
3) marketing communications/ promotions related ( for the sake of my degree but i m not really suited to it)

I pray for more doors of job opportunities to be opened and for the LORD to show me some direction of the career path i should take.

No comments: