Monday, December 31, 2007

my journey in 2007

John 16:33
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

yes let's overcome the world together!

yesterday's 2008 planning was good
I feel excited abt the year of sabbath
coz i find that questions abt hearing GOD's voice has been disturbing me lately
i look forward to hearing fr him more next year...to be more intimate with him like a boyfren! kiss..hug?
I really thank GOD for PD n mel's prayer of restoration
this year has been really tough for me...it feels like a never ending battle
actually it doesnt really feel like a year of victory to me at all...the word discouraged is like plastered over my forehead
but I believe next year there will be some closure...rainbows will appear after the storm
afterall he will not push me beyond wat i can bear
but its really when I ve reached the end of myself, i finally found not only answers but i found him again! that is a victory this year!

Appreciation fr mel is that I m open n receiving when somebody prays for me...
i feel the warm sensation running down my spine when sb prays for me....i feel really touched by their words..its makes me cry
she feels like sometimes she is simplifying my problems..but i hv been open to her encouragements n advice
she also mentioned abt the use of "mummy" in my emails to her.....an effort to be more expressive n more intimate with her

my turn now
Thank you mummy mel for walking thru the storms in my life. ur advice n encouragement have always been very objective, allowing me to make decisions on my own by seeking the Lord's favour
Thank you also for building me up spiritually n in character...i hv grown fr the shy, low self esteem gal to the one standing before yah
Thank you my dear sisters for ur one word description of me today as virtuous like proverbs 31 except the part abt cooking n washing clothes. yes even when i dun truly believe coz it sounds like a housewife! i will work on the speedy gonzales attitude... i need more patience!
Thank you guifang for ur presence is a big encouragement to me! i hv lots to learn fr ur childlike faith in GOD.
Thank you gwen for all ur support, prayers n encouragement! yes i enjoy the movie dates with yah!
Most importantly thank you everybody for bringing so much joy, laughter n colour into my life. I luv u all very much!
love fiona

No comments: