
Dear family.. please pray along with me.. I have been feeling a burden for the next generation.. the youths, the teens. My desire is really to see them growing strong and choosing a life of COMMITMENT in the Lord.
Thus far, we have started the Teens Xcite.. i believe as we continue to move in this, GOd's annointing will flow. But i pray that we will not become comfortable in our current spiritual family.. but let's live a life of difference not a life of indifference, to make a difference to the lives of the youths. At times, i forget this and lose that focus.. so before i get comfy, i decided to post this as a reminder to myself and all.
Let's start looking at the youths and people around through the eyes of Jesus.
I hope to talk about this soon with you..do seek the Lord along with me.
ALso, i would like to commence a combine youth cell,next sunday, 27 Apr, 11.45, Hall 9, starting with the teens, for 2 objectives:
1) to see the teens grow in community and commitment.
2) to see the leaders grow in impartation and empowerment.
Will you share this burden and heartbeat with Jesus today? =)
P.s. congrats Fiona.. MAy you grow from strength to strength.
love ya..
mel
1 comment:
Amen. I believe there is serious lack of on fire teens in this darkening world. I will accompany you in prayer for this. That the peace of our God and Father would be with you, have a blessed day!!
Post a Comment