Hallo peeps, i'm counting down to 26 Dec 2008 which is officially my last day at SP. =) In fact, i just went to collect my letter of acceptance of resignation from HR and have started packing my table. And two years and three months in here really turned me into a rag and bone lady. lol. I have so much barang barang@! even shower cream, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste are in my drawer! Geez. It became my second home. I have stuff toys here too! Argh. Have to carry them all home soon, any drivers that will volunteer to drive me? lol.
Anyways, I'm really looking forward to starting my diploma course in Jan. Thanks to a friend who has managed to help me get a 240bucks off the course. After which i will start school in Mar 09. Thank God for the long break. Thank God too, for this 2 years in SP. I have been praying and asking God to show me why He wanted me to come here and work. For so long, i did not have the answer. Or perhaps i wasnt in tune to His voice. But just a couple of days back, He showed me why He put me here. =) Shall blog about it in the next post. gtg! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment