MissRosanne
is here to blog
I don't know if I could still blog here.
But since permission isn't removed, means I could still blog.
Anyway, lately things haven't been easy. Lots of things happened.
There's only down but there was never up in my life.
(What comes down but never go up? - Ans is at the end of entry)
It came to a point that I felt like giving up.
So totally giving up. Simply everything!
You, me, we, she, he, her, they & whoever you are.
I wanted to leave you behind.
But somethings happened for a reason.
And they happen for good. Though I never agree upon that yet.
But I think it make some sense.
It also came to a point when I felt like giving up and leave church.
But I was glad I didn't. They were there for me. Spiritually.
I didn't wanna bug anyone of them at all.
But there were thoughts of leaving. Thank God I didn't.
Yesterday, I fell upon someone wanting to leave on facecbook.
I left you a comment. But I decided to blog and made a few points.
You know who you are. (: Smile ok? I had my darkest storm. Tsunami came at the strongest upon me.
But no matter how upset I felt, I never leave. So you shouldn't.
Spiritual Family are there for a reason.
They are there for you to run to for a shoulder.
They are there for you to turn to for a listening ear.
In life, people walk in & out of you.
But Spiritual Family are the ones that will never walk out of you.
They might not been seen in the scorching sun. They might not be visible to you during ur storms.
But some are walking beside u to accompany u.
Some are walking behind you to catch you when u fall.
Some are walking in front of you when you lost ur direction.
Some, refers to your Spiritual Family & your most precious daddy, God.
What God can do is to send these people to you.
Because He wants the best for his daughter. And YOU are his most precious one.
Jiayou! Turn to ur leaders for help. They are there for a reason. (:
Thank You Melissa! :D
Thank You to those who were concern, worried.
Give me the support k? I'll do my very best.
If you think I need a hug, pls be generous. They mend a broken heart & soul.
I might need more than one dosage a day. So take turns. :X
The answer for 'What comes down be never goes up?'
The answer is Rain & tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment