The sermon this week is really good... Thank God for His reminder - It is not an overnight thing when we choose the wrong path... It is decisions that we make over time that would result in the fall... During the sermon, there were times when some people came to my mind... I was wondering if I had been there enough for some of these people to be that voice that warns them of their impending doom... I am not sure if I had done enough... Then the Lord reminded me that it is not for me to do enough, but for them to humble their hardened hearts and bow before Him... The sermon reminded me to keep myself in check... At the same time, I felt released from the guilt that I had felt over those who were once walking side by side with me in this journey, but has now fallen away...
Note to self: Constantly remind myself that I am capable of falling... Need to keep myself in check...
No comments:
Post a Comment