Woohoo. I'm still high from the mini worship we had just now. Fiona must join us nxt time!! I love the guitar, i love this family and i love this God! Okay, told u i was high. So magicBox onz? Shall be waiting for you pepz exams to end!
Today was quite terrific. 'Cos Ps Khong msg kinda spoke to me. Last night God showed me this person tat my unkind words are always directed at. My response was "God, do i surgery for my heart." I know whenever I judge pple, I'll judge myself too. So in e end, i end up hating myself. Felt lots of shame, guilt. So Pastor Khong's new beginning from this day really refreshed me. Plus the Holy Sprit gave me a vision of Him visiting me while we were singing "Holy Spirit rain down". I shall guard my heart. -standing in awe of how He saved a wretch like me-
Oh yes, i cant stop singing this. She has decided to follow Jesus, She has decided to follow Jesus, She has decided to follow Jesus, No turning back NO turning back!! These days having this joy within me, can't help being proud of NY. Hey girl, we want you to know, we'll be here for you. Jesus loves you and We do too!
What is LOVE to you?
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment