Sunday, December 05, 2004

Hey hey!! I miss YOU people! Two weeks of not meeting the cell alr. Update me on the happenings pleaseee? Looking forward to tmr's magicBox, and you know what? We have a new member (ZL's friend) who's a drummer! But he's a guy [so can't keep permanently :( ]

I just came back from Encounter. It's so wow! for me... This EW does not have many of those wailings, that is the people there not super emotional like those EWs I've gone before. But I cried so much. It was not a easy task going as a guide especially for people I do not really know. I was scared for a few nights... and I must say it's really hard. But God is good!! Other than letting me return back to the basics like the cross and His love, He also healed me. I really thank God for doing a great work in the BP cell. I thank God for every breakthrough in their lives. It wasn't easy for them too. I guess this EW is special 'cos almost all of us went through some kind of inner turmoil... each in a different area. Nadine had it when she had to lead worship, Mel had it when she had to do teaching for one session, the BP girls had it for their different struggles surrending different areas to God, I had it when I had to be alone with unfamiliar people. I thank God that yes, everything came out GOOD! We all overcame! His love sustained us through... I wanna confess that the only reason y i went EW was 'cos of mere obedience out of love for GOd. I said I wanna pick up the cross to follow Him and so I went tho I was so fearful. And to me, it wasn't easy... but He held my hands and walked with me through. And I thank God I'm blessed by the Encounter and the people. So I encourage us all to take the step of faith out of love and I trust that He'll bring us through, no matter how tough. ;)

No comments: