Hi guys fiona here! Right now stuck in my office typing this because they have got nth much for me to do…so very bored. Its amazing how everyone can go on living or working like usual when so much so much has happened over the weekend. I just feel like standing up n scream that people r mourning and dying out there while we still can sit at our office desks in front of the comp. We just dun knoe how lucky we r…our little red dot would probably have sunk if the tsunami had hit a diff direction. But we must still go on living our lives….i must go on living happy that I am still alive. The headlines of yesterday’s streats struck me “ it was as if GOD had released his anger” how true…affected countries with a high percentage of non-believers. It also struck me that ever since christmas day it has been raining regularly everyday…it feels like GOD is crying for the many lost souls. Its occurrence on christmas day needs no explanation what it can represent. So sad how sad. I know what I can do at least…I want to tell you all that u guys are great n I luv yah lots. I am thankful and grateful to have u all as frens! Let’s continue to pray for lost souls.
Thank you des n von for affirming my self confidence n image. U guys (all of u), church n GOD have been filling up the vacuum that I have reserved for that special someone by stealing away my weekend. No idle time no idle thots! its great to be single sometimes. No boyfren no luv problems n headaches! But dun u think e easiest person to get along is URSELF. crushes r okay so long as u dun invest too much luv, time n effort into it. Being single u often find urself the butt of teasing with every available guy but oh well i am getting used to it n mastering e art of acting blur. been too good looking i realised its quite a headache when u ve too many choices...u just find urself caught in a dilemma. i nv had such a headache before! in the meantime i will just continue acting like a high school girl having crushes now n then n concentrate on graduating n finishing my attachment. zhuzhu (my male pet rabbit) is gd enough for the time being...he is my little angel that showers me with his unconditional luv n joy. My 2005 new year resolution is to step out of this depressive mode n be positive.
P/s: So sorry regina if I snapped at u that day….really u dun have to introduce anyone to me..if it was meant to be whoever would have noticed me n thus needing no introduction at all. Let me learn how to luv GOD wholeheartedly first, I dun want to be a burden to anyone.
What is LOVE to you?
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment