Plans ahead(Especially for those not at cell last sunday):
13th Nov-Mel’s wedding rehearsal: 1930/ Good Neighbour’s Day 715/1915
15th Nov- Mel’s wedding
16th Nov- 1stDec- Mel’s honeymoon
17thNov week- 1st group meeting
24th Nov week- 2nd group meeting
4th Dec- Young Adults Open Cell
5th-7th Dec- Encounter Weekend
9th-18th Dec- Mel away
12th-14th Dec- 3rd Group meeting: My hope project (2 tracks: Young Adults and Teens)
19th – 20th Dec- GB camp
20th Dec- Children Club Christmas Party
20th Dec, 6pm- Christmas celebration (follow up and further outreach)
21st Dec-Christmas Service
26th Dec-Cell BBQ
28th Dec 10am-1pm congre (Daniel Hall): Testimonies of God’s hand in love
31st Dec, 1900-2100pm- Tribe leaders Appreciation and thanksgiving (Daniel Hall)
31st Dec, 2100-0030- YnetCountdown Party
v My Hope -Young Adult:
Mabel, Sandy, Peng, Val, Reg, Suet Ming, Gwen, Liling, Dilys
(I.C- Any volunteers?)
v My Hope- Teens:
Cheong, Rosanne, Jen, Yvonne, Fiona, Elaine
I.C- Any volunteers?)
v Teens Christmas Party I.C: Joel, Nicholas, Cheong and Fiona
v GB camp I.C: Jen and Reg
During Group meetings to discuss upcoming My hope projects, fellowship and pray.
What is LOVE to you?
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment