For the younger girls, I hope you guys will not see this as an obligation, but truly as an opportunity to get to know God better, and even your fellow sisters and brothers in Christ as well. I believe, even as you discipline yourself to go down, that you will learn many wonderful lessons in life. Even as you choose to honour God, know that He too will honour you exceedingly. So be excited about going, and encourage each other along ya! =)
For the older girls (including myself), I think we too have fallen back on our discipline and passion, and i think we need to be examples to the next generation. I think some days no choice hafta miss cos of Encounter and My Hope, etc., but those we can make it, let's go together k! I still remember last time we used to have prayer meetings before classes, and eat together after that. Haha. Let's revive the old-school spirit!
Post Encounter and SOL 1 Schedule for 17 and below
PE to SOL3 Schedule for 18 and above
(please click on images for enlarged version)
No comments:
Post a Comment