Saturday, September 11, 2010

11 09 10

Hi Princesses!....That's been a super long time I've stopped posting here.

Firstly, I thanked God for the course I wanted to go in ITE. Because I had been rejected like, 3 times....and I really wanted to study for it. Then I applied part-time business admin course and they accepted me. It's was like a dream-come-true. Although the location I chosen were not very near my house. Had to travel by Circle Lines...But this is the open door from God.

Secondly, job. Work was so-so. In the first place I don't really like flowers and totally had no interest at all. But, I enjoyed working because it's my first time working in a florist. But sadly, because I had to sacrifice this job for my studies. As I would be stop my job on 27th. Sadly, I missed the days where I was happily working.

Thirdly, I really hope I could pass my O Level English this year. My target at least a B to C. I really practicing my letter writing and essays that drives me crazy and also COMPREHENSION & SUMMARY!!....That's what I still struggling with. But I try my best to master it. I still planning of doing Mathematics in future. But I'm not sure whether I would be able to make it a not.

Fourthly, 40DOF were okay, but I only intend to invite one friend. She was very open and she tells me that God were calling her. I was surprised as all my friends only her, told me that. I was happy. I'm not sure when she's free and I can bring her to church since it's opposite her house. Convenient for her too. What I really wish is all my friends can come to know the Lord and have a great life changing in them.

Lastly, relationship. I was struggling this issue too. I dare not think too much about it because it doesn't helps even when I think too much negatives about relationships. I turned numb for relationships too. Because of too much break ups. Even I had recovered, I dare not think of it anymore. All I think were the relationship with God, family, friends. I just want to lead a life happily and aged gracefully in future.

That's all for my long post! See you Princesses again real soon! :D

Jazilyn.

No comments: